|Event Start Date:|
June 22, 2017
|Event End Date:|
June 28, 2017
Savica waterfall, Bohinj, Slovenia
Residential Elemental Immersion with Alexandra Ruiz, Luka Agres, and Omanananda
Hey you ! Yes you YOU ,
Passive reader of small letters projected on a digital screen of various sizes
This is an invitation to get your backpack ready and RETURN TO MONKEYHOOD !!!
Nonother than Lake Bohinj will be the CRAZY theme park where the Gathering of the MONKEYwannaBE tribe will take place.
For 6 days & 6 nights we will strengthen our foundation of acroyoga , Extend our wings to fly higher and safer, Learn how to be alert and efficient life saver for emergency landing of our future friends, and develop the art of the sacred Healing touch that acroyogi’s body Gladly accepts after a hard day’s flight.
Yes we can see you already moving in your chair
What more you need to know?
This 5-days residential Immersion introduces the full range practice of AcroYoga. The mindfulness of yoga creates a steady foundation from which to explore the dynamic power of acrobatics and the loving kindness of Thai massage. The interplay of all three disciplines will empower everyone to embody the practice with grace, ease, and joy.
AcroYoga is a community-based practice. We ignite our collective potential as we support each other to reach new heights. It invites you to experience the full spectrum of your being through opportunities to give and receive, support and to be supported and be strong and sensitive. It is a systematic approach designed to be accessible to every practitioner and encourages personal transformation in an atmosphere of acceptance, celebration, and safety.
• Lunar & Solar Asana
• Supine & Prone Thai Massage
• Forward & Backward Therapeutic Flying
• Spotting & Inversions
• Acrobatic Training Techniques & Flying Transitions
What makes this Immersion experience special and unique:
– the venue in the middle of the nature surrounded by water and mountains
– 3 delicious, healthy and vegetarian meals a day
– Build community with local and international students
– Celebrate the joy of play
– Gain tools for honest & compassionate communication
– Learn how to use relationships as a mirror for self-reflection and transformation
– Receive guidance from highly experienced and passionate AcroYoga teachers
– Learn progressively in a safe, supportive environment
– Refine and expand your understanding & embodiment of the practice
– Release perceived limitations and explore your highest potential
+ The full 30 hours fulfills a prerequisite for the AcroYoga Teacher Training.
+ OPEN TO ALL LEVELS AND NO PARTNER IS NEEDED
Ukanc 67a, 4265 Lake Bohinj, Slovenia.
Lake Bohinj, Slovenia
Arrival;22 June after 3 pm (only dinner)
23- practice starts (three meals )
27 only morning class (breakfast lunch )
28 CHECKOUT AND DEPART BY 10 AM
PRICES & REGISTRATION
FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1197645926960850/
Please also contact us for drop in options if you want to become part of this experience but can´t commit for full 6 days.
We are looking forward to flying high & diving deep with you!
Omananda, Luka and Ale